- Information we collect
- How we use the information we collect
- How we share information
- Information Security
- Your Privacy Rights
- International Data Transfers and Privacy Laws
- How to Contact Us
Information We Collect
We collect various types of information, including information that identifies you or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”), to provide better service to you and all of our users – from understanding usage patterns, to more complex things like improving our Services based off performance data.
Information You Provide Us When You Use the Site or Services
When you use the Site or Services, we receive and store information you provide to us directly.For example, we collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us in requesting a demo, contacting us, setting up your account. We may keep a record of our correspondence with you. Such Personal Information may include:
- Your name, phone number, and email address;
- Relevant company information such as company name, company size, certain details about the software and email configurations that your company employs, and other organizational details relevant to our provision of Curricula Services;
- Transactional information related to your purchases; and
- Other information you choose to provide us or upload to our system in connection with Curricula Services
Information We Automatically Collect When You Use the Site or Services
When you visit our Site or Services, we may automatically collect certain information such as:
- Device-specific information. Curricula may collect device-identifying information (such as your browser, operating system version, and mobile network information), and may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Curricula Account.
- Log information. When you use the Curricula Services or view content provided by Curricula, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs such as Internet protocol address and device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
- Location information. When you use Curricula Services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Customer feedback. In using Curricula Service, you may be asked to provide feedback. Providing feedback is optional, and in your sole discretion.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for Curricula Services or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age 13, we will delete that information promptly. If you believe that we have inadvertently obtained Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected]
How We Use the Information We Collect
Via the Site
We may use the information we collect via our Site to:
- Administer our Site, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve our Site to optimize the presentation and effectiveness of the content for you and your device;
- Monitor trends, advertising, and marketing;
- Facilitate a request made by you, such as the request for a demo or additional information; and
- Assist in our efforts to Secure the Site.
Via Curricula Services
We may use the information we collect via Curricula Services to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested;
- Send you records regarding our relationship or your transactions;
- Notify you about new features, products, and special events;
- Provide you with marketing communications about our products and services as well as third party products and services we think may be of interest to you;
- Send you newsletters;
- Generate and review data and reports describing our user base and usage patterns;
- Analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Curricula Services and perform research;
- Verify your identity, deter and prevent fraud, and enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Curricula Services;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot the Curricula Services; and
- Information we collect when you access Curricula may be associated with your Curricula Account.
How We Share Information
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information. We do not share Personal Information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Curricula unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Curricula when we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Curricula if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Enforce applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Curricula, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- De-Identified or Aggregate Personal Information. We may share De-Identified Personal Information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share aggregated information publicly to show trends about the general use of our Services including trends, patterns, and common challenges.
- Third Party Links. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third party sites from our Services. The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse the products and services offered at such linked site. The third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies which we encourage you to review. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Curricula is a cyber security company and follows industry standard best practices to protect the data and privacy of your Personal Information and customer data. We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt our Services using SSL.
- We utilize additional reasonable precautions to protect the personally identifiable information you provide to us.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict need to know access to personal information to Curricula employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Because no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, please be careful in deciding what information you provide to us via email or otherwise. Please take appropriate measures to safeguard your account information.
For any questions pertaining to security, please feel free to reach us at: [email protected] .
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you visit the Site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser in the form of cookies. Curricula uses first party cookies, third party cookies, and other tracking technologies on our Site in order to:
- Provide personalized pages for visitors;
- Assist you in navigating our Site;
- Provide Site support;
- Analyze your use of Curricula Services;
- Assist us with our promotional or marketing efforts.
Types of Cookies We (or Third-Parties) Use
Below is a list of the types of cookies we use:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. These cookies are typically deployed in response to your actions, such as filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to enhance the performance of our Site but are non-essential to its use. Again, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies gather and aggregate information to help us understand your user experience and the effectiveness of our Site and our marketing campaigns.
Your Privacy Rights
Your disclosure of information to us is at your own option. Please recognize that our ability to effectively provide you Curricula Services rests on us understanding you and your company.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about cookies, through your browser controls. However, please note that some parts of our Site will not work without cookies.
You can opt-out of receiving certain marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email communication we send, or by contacting us at [email protected] .
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
We provide you with access to your personal information via your Account profile page. If that information is incorrect, we strive to give you ways to update it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. Please keep your account information current and correct at all times.
We endeavor, to the extent practicable, commercially reasonable, and required under law, to allow you to access, review, update, rectify, or delete any Personal Information we hold about you, by contacting our privacy team at: [email protected]
After you delete information from the Curricula Services, residual copies of that information may remain in our backup, long-term storage, disaster recovery, or other computing systems or media. Because of this, after you delete information from our Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies.
Curricula may retain and use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information, and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
California Residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates andor third-parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates andor third-parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: [email protected]
California and Delaware “Do Not Track” Disclosures
International Data Transfers & Privacy Laws
3423 Piedmont Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Please do not email us sensitive information.