Curricula is growing fast, and we are looking for a Product Support Engineer to join our growing team. We are looking for a high energy person that believes in the mission of educating people about security to keep them safe. Curricula is a fun SaaS company that makes fun security awareness training content that’s delivered to employees around the world. Employees learn how to defend against our characters from simulated real-world phishing training right in their inbox, so they become part of the story.
The Product Support Engineer will support Curricula customers and technical requests. They will be responsible for coaching customers and building continuous updates to the help system along with training exercises. The role will act as the key level 1, 2, and 3 support helping answer anything from basic password reset to a complex whitelisting implementation of our phishing simulator. This role is dedicated to continuing to build a scalable and repeatable support process. Most importantly, your previous experience has led you to become a support leader to inspire and positively motivate others. Sound like you want to be a part of Curricula?
- 5+ years in a SaaS support or customer success
- Proven experience supporting and explaining SaaS technologies
- Background implementing and supporting basic cyber security controls
- Background in online learning technologies and support systems
- Self starter and confident in your technical explanations to others
- Expertise with CRM/Support tools – Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Zendesk, SaaS tools
- Responsive to customer questions and translating requests
- Expertise in Active Directory and SSO technology integrations
- Expertise in email technologies – email whitelisting, SPAM devices, and deliverability challenges
- Familiarity with supporting IT teams (CISO, IT Director, Information Security Professionals)
- Expertise with SaaS support and training processes
- You care greatly about the success of others
- Outgoing, creative, and motivated to build new ideas and processes
- Passionate about online learning software and technologies
- Confident but caring in difficult conversations
In the first month you will:
- Learn about Curricula’s core values, culture, and meet the Curriculoos!
- Learn about our target market, customers, market position, and common trends growing within the security awareness training industry.
- Understand the problem we solve and how our software helps develop a change in security culture.
- Learn how to maintain accurate records of all support activities including calls, e-mails, conversations, meetings, and follow-up activities.
- Learn to demonstrate and support Curricula’s software.
- Deeply understand the security awareness market, customer behaviors, and how to support them
- Practice mock support activities to polish your approach.
In the next month and beyond:
- Manage a systematic approach to support our customers using a series of educational techniques and understanding the buyer’s onboarding journey.
- Conduct meetings with our customers to understand their needs and how Curricula’s software can help.
- Continue to perfect your support messaging and understand technical challenges
- Demonstrate your ability to consistently lead the support team
- Understand the entire customer journey including demo, onboarding, customer success, renewal, and product management.
What it takes to become a Curriculoo
- You want to make a difference to educate others on cyber security across the world.
- You never say the words “that’s not my job.”
- You have what it takes to hear no and identify the why. You can easily demonstrate why Curricula stands out in the crowd.
- You utilize critical thinking skills, asking the right questions to provoke meaningful responses.
- You’re a great listener and use that skill to your advantage
- You communicate casually with people using a level of persistence that is endearing…even on the tenth outreach call.
- You are not afraid of using the phone as part of your outreach cadence.
- You can explain Curricula to someone in 30 seconds.
- We’ll help teach you the pitch, but you’ll need to be your own expert at telling the Curricula story.
Why you’ll love Curricula
- High energy and fun team work environment
- We care about you
- Be a part of Atlanta’s growing startup community
- Paid Health and Dental plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learn from an amazing team with full support in your role
- As Curricula scales, there will be opportunities to grow in your career