Curricula is growing fast, and we are looking for a Partner Channel Manager to join our team. We are looking for a high energy person that believes in the mission of educating people about security to keep them safe. Curricula is a fun SaaS company that makes fun security awareness training content that’s delivered to employees around the world. Employees learn how to defend against our characters from simulated real-world phishing training right in their inbox, so they become part of the story.
The Partner Channel Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with strategic partners. The role will also identify and onboard Managed Service Providers and other technology partners into the Curricula channel partner program. This will require showcasing the Curricula platform and identifying new opportunities to work with new partners in our eco-system. Sound like you want to be a part of Curricula?
- 5+ years inbound/outbound/channel sales experience
- Proven experience demonstrating successful channel knowledge
- Expertise with CRM/Sales tools – Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Linkedin, Zoominfo,
- Familiarity with channel sales to IT industry (MSPs, MSSPs, Technology, and Referral partners)
- Familiarity with SaaS sales process and how to demo software
- Strong understanding of the security awareness industry and eco-system
- You care about the success of others
- Outgoing, creative, and motivated to build new ideas
- Ability to be confident in difficult conversations
In the first month, you will:
- Learn about Curricula’s core values and culture.
- Learn about our target market, customers, market position, and common trends growing within the security awareness training industry and partner channel eco-system.
- Understand the problem we solve and how our software creates a change in security culture for different industries.
- Learn how to maintain accurate records of all channel sales activities including calls, e-mails, conversations, meetings, demos, follow-up activities, onboarding, and check-ins.
- Build a series of conversational incentives to demonstrate Curricula’s security awareness training software
- Deeply understand the Channel market and buying behaviors
- Practice mock sales activities to polish your approach.
The next month and beyond:
- Manage a systematic approach for conversational selling using a series of educational techniques and understanding the buyer’s journey.
- Use any means necessary (email, phone calls, voicemails, social media, singing telegram, happy hour, etc) to engage in meaningful conversations and relationships.
- Conduct meetings with decision makers to understand their needs and how Curricula’s software can help their customers.
- Continue to perfect your conversational messaging, sales pitch, and ability to demo Curricula
- Demonstrate your ability to influence channel partners through qualified demos and conversations.
- Understand the entire partner sales cycle including onboarding, customer success, renewal, and product management.
What it takes to be a Curriculoo
- You want to make a difference to educate others on cyber security across the world.
- You never say the words “that’s not my job.”
- You have what it takes to hear no and identify the why. You can easily demonstrate why Curricula stands out in the crowd.
- You utilize critical thinking skills, asking the right questions to provoke meaningful responses.
- You’re a great listener and use that skill to your advantage
- You communicate casually with people using a level of persistence that is endearing…even on the tenth outreach call.
- You are not afraid of using the phone as part of your outreach cadence.
- You can explain Curricula to someone in 30 seconds.
- We’ll help teach you the pitch, but you’ll need to be your own expert at telling the Curricula story.
Why you’ll love Curricula
- High energy and fun team work environment
- We care about you
- Be a part of Atlanta’s growing startup community
- Paid Health and Dental plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learn from an amazing team with full support in your role
- As Curricula scales, there will be opportunities to grow in your career