Curricula is growing fast, and we are looking for a Director of Sales to join our team. We are looking for a high energy person that believes in the mission of educating people about security to keep them safe. Curricula is a fun SaaS company that makes fun security awareness training content that’s delivered to employees around the world. Employees learn how to defend against our characters from simulated real-world phishing training right in their inbox, so they become part of the story.
The Director of Sales will manage our growing sales team. They will be responsible for coaching each member of the team and continuous training exercises. The role will manage SDR, AE, and Channel sales providing metrics and insights to management on performance. This role is dedicated to continuing to build a scalable and repeatable inbound/outbound sales process. Most importantly, your previous experience has led you to become a sales leader to inspire and motivate others positively. Sound like you want to be a part of Curricula?
- 5+ years inbound/outbound/channel sales experience
- Proven experience in managing a SaaS sales team during growth stage
- Familiar with security awareness and cyber security industry eco-system
- Expertise with CRM/Sales tools – Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Linkedin, Zoominfo
- Ability to translate insights and struggles from a fast-moving sales team
- Familiarity with selling to IT executives (CISO, IT Director, Information Security Professionals)
- Expertise with SaaS sales processes
- Expertise in training SDR, AE, and Channel sales teams
- You care greatly about the success of others
- Outgoing, creative, and motivated to build new ideas and processes
- Proficient in creating and communicating sales metrics to executive teams
- Confident but caring in difficult conversations
In the first month, you will:
- Learn about Curricula’s core values, culture, and meet the Curriculoos!
- Learn about our target market, customers, market position, and common trends growing within the security awareness training industry.
- Understand the problem we solve and how our software helps develop a change in security culture.
- Learn how to maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, e-mails, conversations, meetings, demos, and follow-up activities.
- Build a series of conversational incentives to demonstrate Curricula’s software.
- Deeply understand the Channel market and buying behaviors
- Practice mock sales activities to polish your approach.
The next month and beyond:
- Manage a systematic approach for conversational selling using a series of educational techniques and understanding the buyer’s journey.
- Use any means necessary (email, phone calls, voicemails, social media, singing telegram, happy hour, etc) to engage in meaningful conversations and relationships.
- Conduct meetings with decision makers to understand their needs and how Curricula’s software can help.
- Continue to perfect your conversational messaging, sales pitch, and ability to demo Curricula
- Demonstrate your ability to consistently complete qualified demos.
- Understand the entire sales cycle including onboarding, customer success, renewal, and product management.
What it takes to be a Curriculoo
- You want to make a difference to educate others on cyber security across the world.
- You never say the words “that’s not my job.”
- You have what it takes to hear no and identify the why. You can easily demonstrate why Curricula stands out in the crowd.
- You utilize critical thinking skills, asking the right questions to provoke meaningful responses.
- You’re a great listener and use that skill to your advantage
- You communicate casually with people using a level of persistence that is endearing…even on the tenth outreach call.
- You are not afraid of using the phone as part of your outreach cadence.
- You can explain Curricula to someone in 30 seconds.
- We’ll help teach you the pitch, but you’ll need to be your own expert at telling the Curricula story.
Why you’ll love Curricula
- High energy and fun team work environment
- We care about you
- Be a part of Atlanta’s growing startup community
- Paid Health and Dental plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learn from an amazing team with full support in your role
- As Curricula scales, there will be opportunities to grow in your career